16 nov. 2008

Orgoliul



Poate nu are nici o legatura de afara, dar pentru mine are o mare legatura.


I am sorry... I am not there for you, I am so far away - it breaks my heart My heart is broken, but the pieces belong to you - I will try and fix it I am sorry for all the trouble I have caused you, I am sorry for it all I have never lied to you, I just can't lie to you I'd rather have my limbs be pulled slowly and painfully off me than to lie to you But I am lying... I tell you that Im there for you - but I'm not I hate myself for it, I want to be there, I want to stay with you always You're so far away... I'm so far away... apart It hurts, it stings my heart and makes it bleed I am sorry for always being upset when we talk - I am sorry for being such a burden... I am pathetic, and I dont deserve you... You're always so sweet to me - and it makes me feel guilty People say that it's normal to feel this way - is it? To be feeling this burning, tearing, impaling feeling in my heart, my soul and my mind? I don't know what to do... I just love you so Love is something I love and hate... Love can be painful It's the most painful thing I have ever felt... and yes... it hurts everytime I think of you And you're always on my mind... Dont feel guilty for this... its just me being childish - and in love I love you... forever... and Im sorry for everything I have done... Forgive me...


Mi s-a spus o data : "Ai orgoliu si tupeu cu noi si cu cine trebuie nu ai" cateodata aveau dreptate, cateodata nu.Acum am impresia ca mi-a fugit tot orgoliu.Ca nu mai am, ca ... ca.... mai bine sa o las asa.

Sunt pusa in situatia sa zic acelasi lucru.... " Ai orgoliu cu mine, da cu altii nu"